B. Step-by-step instructions
- On your Windows desktop, click the Office Server Log On shortcut.
- Type your username and password, and then click OK. If you do not have this information, contact the IT department.
- When the list of server applications appears, click SmartOffice.
- Click the button for the SmartOffice interface you want to access:
- SmartOffice Pro: This is the full-featured, highly configurable interface for SmartOffice. Choose this interface to create correspondence, generate reports and perform other advanced SmartOffice tasks.
- SmartOffice Anywhere: This is the lightweight, beginner-oriented SmartOffice interface. It is ideal for quick, basic tasks like looking up contact information or entering notes.
Most of these lessons cover usage of SmartOffice Pro.